Dr. Ali Ghaffarinejad
Dr. Ali Ghaffarinejad is a Electronics Engineer with interests in the study, modeling and characterization of nanogenerators and their power management circuits. He started his doctoral studies in 2014 at Iran University of Science and Technology in collaboration with Université Gustave Eiffel (formerly Universite Paris Est) and defended his doctoral thesis in November 2019, titled as: “Modeling and experimental evaluation of charge accumulation on the surface of dielectric layers in Triboelelctric Nanogenerators”. He completed his bachelor and master studies in Electronics and Bio-Electronics Engineering respectively.
- A. Ghaffarinejad, J. Yavand Hasani, D. Galayko, and P. Basset, “Superior performance of half-wave to full-wave rectifier as a power conditioning circuit for triboelectric nanogenerators: Application to contact-separation and sliding mode TENG,” Nano Energy, p. 104137, Sep. 2019, doi: 10.1016/j.nanoen.2019.104137.
- A. Ghaffari Nejad and J. Yavand Hasani, “Effects of Contact Roughness and Trapped Free Space on Characteristics of RF-MEMS Capacitive Shunt Switches,” Can. J. Electr. Comput. Eng., 2016, doi: 10.1109/CJECE.2015.2510700.
- A. Ghaffarinejad and J. Yavand Hasani, “Modeling of triboelectric charge accumulation dynamics at the metal–insulator interface for variable capacitive structures: application to triboelectric nanogenerators,” Appl. Phys. A, vol. 125, no. 4, Apr. 2019, doi: 10.1007/s00339-019-2495-y.
- A. Ghaffarinejad et al., “A conditioning circuit with exponential enhancement of output energy for triboelectric nanogenerator,” Nano Energy, vol. 51, 2018, doi: 10.1016/j.nanoen.2018.06.034.
- A. Ghaffarinejad et al., “Bennet’s doubler working as a power booster for triboelectric nano-generators,” Electron. Lett., vol. 54, no. 6, 2018, doi: 10.1049/el.2017.3434.
- R. Hinchet, A. Ghaffarinejad, Y. Lu, J. Y. Hasani, S.-W. Kim, and P. Basset, “Understanding and modeling of triboelectric-electret nanogenerator,” Nano Energy, vol. 47, 2018, doi: 10.1016/j.nanoen.2018.02.030.
- H. Zhang, Y. Lu, A. Ghaffarinejad, and P. Basset, “Progressive contact-separate triboelectric nanogenerator based on conductive polyurethane foam regulated with a Bennet doubler conditioning circuit,” Nano Energy, vol. 51, 2018, doi: 10.1016/j.nanoen.2018.06.038.